We are trying a new way of gardening this year in containers. We laid down the cardboard boxes on top of our poor soil and started from scratch. We are anxious to see how it works. Here are our gardening steps we followed out of a book. What a great day of weather we enjoyed.
My talented husband, Steve, made our containers out of scrap wood. Lay Cardboard inside boxed area to keep the weeds away.
Logan bringing bags of fertilizer, soil & compost in the little red wagon.








3 comments:
How cool! We are going to attempt a garden this year- we'll see. I'm not much of a green thumb! I really missed you today! I am so thankful that we are in this together!
I love this post. Can't wait for Gary to see it! Maybe we can still have a garden after all.
Love you
A
You will have to let me know if this way works better. Love Logan's song!
Post a Comment