Monday, April 27, 2009


Don't be shy just dig in and enjoy. The newspapers soak up the juice, trash cans are on the table for all the shells & extra paper towels are nearby.


Here is the birthday boy! Happy 35th, Steve! We love you!



Here comes more crawfish ready to eat! Yeah!

Bon appetit!


We were so excited to share this experience with our neighbors, Mr & Mrs Jackson.
This was their first time to have crawfish, and they liked it.
Mr. Jackson, said "I'm 88 years old and never had crawfish, it's about time I try it."
They amaze & inspire us with their willingness to try new things and their desire to keep their body moving.



1 comment:

Name: CRUSHAS "R" US said...

Those are some MONSTER crawfish! I'm thinking half a bag will be plenty. ;) So how did Steve learn to do this?

Very educational post. Love it!