
Here is a map of where we went sledding for free. It was about 5 miles from where we staying at. In between
Dillon and Keystone. Lots of families came out over the weekend.

I went airborne on the sled. Landed on my right side hard, trying to jump a mogule. Thank goodness for advil and hot tubs.

Building snow
pyramids. It was to icy to make a snow man.

Logan liked going down by himself, he figured out how to stop or jump off. Notice if you don't get stopped in time you hit pavement. Little tricky, but fun.

Up, Up, and Up Steve and Olivia went to the top and all the way down. They went flying down the mountain and she loved it. I thought, I had taken some great video on our camera...turns out I was recording my feet and not the sledding. uuugh! I did video on the camcorder so will try to edit it some time to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment